Facebook Badge

Saturday, August 21, 2010

First Day of School



Here she is eating her breakfast. I was so concerned that she might get hungry before snack time. I made her a big breakfast and kept telling her to eat, eat, eat.










She was so excited for that backpack. It is ridiculously huge on her and more then enough to carry her folder and lunch, but what can ya do?

(In case you're wondering, that's Madi, who I babysit. She just loves being in pictures.)


Off she goes. I'm not going to lie, I closed the door and cried.
I cant believe she's going to school. I love having her home.

She really is enjoying herself. And learning so much. She always has fun songs to sing and interesting facts to tell me.

I am grateful we chose the school we did. She has a small class (18 students) and a really great teacher.

No comments: