The thing about sending you kids to a charter school is you have to drive them there. Which is a bit of a chore. Gratefully we have some friends in the neighborhood that are sending their children to the same school, so we get to spread the chore of driving among three families.
One of the great things about carpooling is getting to hear the kids conversations in the car.
I'll give you a glimps:
"One time we went to Sedona and stayed in a cabin."
"What is 'Se-Donut'?"
which lead to a barrage of "Se-whatever word I can think of" i.e. Se-hotdog, se-pickle, se-palmtree.
I couldn't keep from laughing.
These kids are great!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So are you driving in the car pool now? Is everything with school working out? Can't wait to hear!!
no, I just did the one day because I had a dentist appointment. When I get our van I might drive more. Especially with the other two ladies having babies.
I'd better hurry up with that van....
Post a Comment